Re: I need study material for Oracle 10g new features for 8i OCPs

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:30:58 -0400

Yes, you have to print all the docuemntation if posible 4 pages per page, and read all the documentation, this is the only way to certify, trustme.
Then you have to install at least one 10g and do several tests.

On 10/12/05, Mailing Lists <mailinglists_at_dataguardservices.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can people please recommend some training materials for the new(ish)
> upgrade exam titled 'Oracle Database 10g DBA New Features for Oracle8i
> OCPs':
>
> http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_i
> d=41&p_org_id=1001&lang=US&p_exam_id=1Z0_045
>

> Having not taken an OCP exam for a few years, is the manual the best
> source of study? Seeing as this exam is a straight jump from 8i to 10g,
> I was wondering if anyone else has taken this exam and what did you use
> for study?
>
> Thanks

Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i