I need study material for Oracle 10g new features for 8i OCPs

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:11:03 +0100

Hello

Can people please recommend some training materials for the new(ish) upgrade exam titled 'Oracle Database 10g DBA New Features for Oracle8i OCPs':

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_i d=41&p_org_id=1001&lang=US&p_exam_id=1Z0_045

Having not taken an OCP exam for a few years, is the manual the best source of study? Seeing as this exam is a straight jump from 8i to 10g, I was wondering if anyone else has taken this exam and what did you use for study?

Thanks