Re: I need study material for Oracle 10g new features for 8i OCPs

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:25:18 +0000

On 10/12/2005 08:11:03 AM, Mailing Lists wrote:
> Hello

> Having not taken an OCP exam for a few years, is the manual the best
> source of study? Seeing as this exam is a straight jump from 8i to 10g,
> I was wondering if anyone else has taken this exam and what did you use
> for study?

No. As any zen master can tell you, books are useless. To learn Oracle, you have to be Oracle. Try with inhaling vapors of laurel leaves. There is place in Greece, named after a Borland product, where it is safe to do so. Who told you that you can learn something by reading manuals?

Ibis redibis nunquam in bello peribis.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com