When one can call oneself expert

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:35:47 -0400

Hi, this is a conceptual question, if you can please

I want to expose a course about 10g new features, and I was thinking when I could say
Juan Carlos Reyes ORACLE EXPERT (I'm not going to say that still)

I only want to know

What have to pass to use such credential.

how much books write?
How years of experience?
Which kind of recognition?
etc,