Re: local write wait event

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:53:05 +0300

Dear Jonathan,

I would like to thank all thread participants for help in solving this issue.

As I mentioned in one of my posts, we already had some troubles with this disk some time ago, but that time we thought that it was due to overheating. After checking the OS logs with the sysadmin We've decided to replace this disk and as temporary solution, don't use this disk anymore. I've recreated temporary tablespace on another disk, and after that I haven't seen this event.

--
  Edgar