Oracle Names to OID Migration

From: H elp_me <good_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:05:46 +0000

 Hello, If someone can provide me with details (could be steps, point to anHOW-TO document etc..) for migration from ORACLE Names to OID with highly appreciated. Oracle Names is on 8i and I would like use OID for 10g. Also, if there are any personal experience / opnion about Oracle Names and OID. Regards Nik

Rock, jazz, country, soul & more. Find the music you love on MSN Music![1] Received on Mon Oct 11 2004 - 12:01:57 CDT