Re: Oracle Names to OID Migration

From: H elp_me <good_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:00:01 +0000

Hello Yechiel Adar,

I have installed Application Server 10g Infrastructure. I have also installed10g OEM and also have complete Application Server 10g up and running.

I would be using LINUX box with Application Server 10g Infrastructure to configure OID and test.. I am also planning to install OEM 10g on the same box and use the same database for repository.

Regards

Nikunj

  >From: "Yechiel Adar" <adar76_at_inter.net.il> >To: <good_dba_at_hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Oracle Names to OID Migration >Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:20:34
+0200 >>Just for starters: >For OID you need LDAP. >For LDAP you need iAS 10.>iAS 10 comes with Oracle server 9.0.4 as default. >You can install it into 10g database by using the: Application server >metadata repository

creation assistant CD. >>Call again after you finished the above steps.

>>Yechiel Adar >Mehish >----- Original Message ----- >From: "H elp_me"
<good_dba_at_hotmail.com> >To: <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> >Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 7:05 PM >Subject: Oracle Names to OID Migration >>>>Hello, If someone can provide me with details (could be steps, point to >>anHOW-TO document etc..) for migration from ORACLE Names to OID with >highly
Music![1] >>>>--- Links --- >> 1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2740??PS=47575
>>-- >>http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l >

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now![1] Received on Mon Oct 11 2004 - 14:57:15 CDT