Automate an update

From: Joshua Becker <jbecker_sweden_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:18:37 -0700

Hi all,

I need help in order to create a following "mechanism".

I have a table where is a column called window_open and it has two values 'Y' and 'N'

Now I need to automate the update a single row based on following rules:

If time is between 08:00-16:00 the value on that window_open column should be 'Y' during other period the value should be 'N'. How can I do this and automate the task...

Thanks in advance,

JoshuaGå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:18:37 CDT