Re: Automate an update

From: Joe Frohne <joe_at_rawsonoaks.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:38:33 -0700

Hi,

If you are looking to populate this table with the y/n value based on the time, you could just create a job (oracle/cron) to update the table with the appropriate value when the time changes over. That would be the simplest way, but maybee not the cleanest.

HTH, Joe

--
Joe Frohne
Rawson Oaks Consulting,

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Joe Frohne INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).