getting data from an access MDB file into Oracle

From: Adam Turner <ATurner_at_concreteinc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:41:03 -0500

Does anyone have any stories or advice? I am new to the idea of gateways and Oracle using ODBC or a similar tool to get to external data. Basically I am going to have an Oracle 8.1.7 DB on NT that needs to pull data out of an Access file nightly.

If someone can give me a push in the right direction for some doc's/info/tools that would be great!

thanks Received on Wed Jan 24 2001 - 12:41:03 CST