Reverse engineer passwords

From: Linda Hagedorn <Linda_at_pets.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:07:54 -0700

Some passwords are lost, others are in clear text, others are operational (somewhere in production), but not known due to turnover. Rather than possibly break running systems by changing passwords, we (dba staff) would like to reverse engineer the passwords in dba_users.

Has anyone done this, and if so, will you send the key to me? Referrals to documentation are appreciated.

Thank you.

Linda Hagedorn Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 14:07:54 CDT