Oracle 8.1.6 on NT -- Memory

From: Ann Horton <ahorton2_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:01:03 -0600

I have just installed Oracle 8.1.6 on NT 4.0, and I'd like to reduce the memory that Oracle is using for it's Java Virtual Machine. I have heard that it is possible to do this with 8.1.6.

Can one have any experience with this? Anything that I should be aware of?

Ann Horton
Horton Associates, Inc. Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 10:01:03 CDT