Re: Quality of Oracle CBT courses -Reply

From: Robert Jenkins <jenkinsr_at_OHSU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 09:39:52 -0800

Dwight,

We have the CBT courses here. They are OK as introductory courses to Oracle for newbies. They cover the basics in each subject. For the experienced Oracle programmer CBT is not of much use.

rj

>>> Dwight Spitzer <dspitzer_at_VOLTEK.VOLTEK.COM> 01/19/96 06:45am >>>
>
> G'day to all, I wonder if anyone out there would comment on the quality
of
> Oracle CBT courses? We are planning to obtain some in the DBA and
> Financials application areas.
>
> TIA for any help.
>
> Johnny Hua at FAO of the UN, Italy
>
> johnny.hua_at_fao.org

I was about to ask the same thing. But more on the developer tools, especially Forms and PL/SQL.

Dwight Received on Fri Jan 19 1996 - 13:26:30 CST