In a couple of weeks, I will be presenting the following sessions at the HIUG Interact 2016 conference in San Antonio
- 16165 : PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface – Deep Dive: Grand Oaks D, Mon, Jun 13, 2016 (03:15 PM - 04:15 PM)
- 16164 : PeopleTools Tips & Techniques: Grand Oaks D, Tue, Jun 14, 2016 (02:30 PM - 03:30 PM)
- 16163 : Tech Clinic: Application Designer Grand Oaks D, Wed, Jun 15, 2016 (12:30 PM - 02:30 PM)
I just wanted to post a quick note with my schedule for Collaborate 2016. I will be presenting PeopleSoft Developer Tips and Techniques on April 13th at 9:15 AM in Reef C. My publisher assured me that I will have a box of books waiting for me at the conference and we plan to give them away at various sessions during the conference. Here are a couple of other sessions I recommend attending at Collaborate:
- PeopleSoft Fluid - The Modern, Mobile User Experience Your Employees Have Been Asking For
- PeopleSoft's Fluid Architecture and Roadmap
- Putting it to Work - Developing with PeopleSoft Fluid
- Adopting Fluid? Make it secure
HEUG Alliance is next week. I hope you are registered. I know this will be a fun and informative conference (as always). I am scheduled for two sessions at Alliance:
- PeopleSoft Developer: Tips and Techniques on Monday at 3:30 PM in room 6B/C and
- PeopleSoft Meet the Experts on Tuesday at 10:15 AM in room 307/308 table 2.
When I'm not in sessions, you will find me in the demo grounds. Stop by and say "Hello!"