My Oracle freeware
- McDP: a Data Pump program that does much more than expdp and impdp
- McOptions: a program which allows to know which options are used in an Oracle database
- McPwfile: a program to check the content of your Oracle password files
- McTns: a lsnrctl-like program for Windows
- McTnsping: a tnsping-like program for Windows
- McUnwrap: a program which allows to retrieve the source of your wrapped PL/SQL objects
A short resume
After an engineer diploma in aerospace science, Michel Cadot passed a Master in computer science with a thesis on artificial intelligence.
He started his professional life in october 1982 at Bull SA in OS performances topic then, from 1984, as project leader first creating a new high-performance Inter-System Communication subsystem then creating several Oracle DBA advanced tools.
In 1994, he leaved and started a new life as free lance. He mostly worked in 2 areas: Oracle RDBMS (administration, design, training...), from Oracle 4 to 19c, and designing and developing softwares for small enterprises.
He worked in the following domains:
- Banking and insurance: CNCA (Crédit Agricole), ING Direct, MMA (Mutuelles du Mans Assurance), Natixis, SGCIB (Soc. Gen. Corporate & Investment Banking)
- Industry: Delatre Levivier, Hutchinson, Renault, SAGEM
- Luxury: Parfums Givenchy
- Medecine: FGM (France Greffe de Moelle)
- Phamarcy: Pfizer
- Public: CAPEB (Confédération de l'Artisanat et des Petites Entreprises du Bâtiment), CUN (Communauté Urbaine de Nantes), DGI (Direction Générale des Impôts: tax)
- Retailer: Auchan, BHV, Galerie Lafayette, Nouvelles Galeries
- Services: Artech, SDDC (IBM Service Delivery for Distribution Company), Sopra
- Supply: EDF (Electricité De France), Veolia, Vivendi
Now he freely works for humanitarian, environmental protection and animal rights organizations (audit, assessment, software/database design/development and training).
Retrieve him on LinkedIn.
My wiki contributions
A list of my edits are available here.
My forum posts
All my forum posts are available here.