Re: Undertsand ctx_doc.themes() paramters

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob--nospam--_at_dynamicpsp.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:28:50 +0400

"RicercatoreSbadato" <emailsolidale_at_yahoo.it> wrote in message news:1150129370.652286.206630_at_f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> I'm using 'ctx_doc.themes()' but I can't understand the meaning of the
> II parameter. In the examples usually is used the string '34'. But why?
> What I have to write there ?

Quote from the reference:

textkey
Specify the unique identifier (usually the primary key) for the document.

The textkey parameter can be one of the following:

  a.. a single column primary key value

  b.. an encoded specification for a composite (multiple column) primary key. When textkey is a composite key, you must encode the composite textkey string using the CTX_DOC.PKENCODE procedure.

  c.. the rowid of the row containing the document

You toggle between primary key and rowid identification using CTX_DOC.SET_KEY_TYPE.

What's so complex in reading the documentation before posting questions to the newsgroup?

--
   Vladimir M. Zakharychev
   N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)