Re: external table

From: KK <krallabandi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2006 08:26:39 -0800

Mark, sorry there was a mistake in my original question. The question would be

Can we replace null values with banks or spaces in the external table?

my test file is some thing like

1,name,country,,address,,
2,name,country,,address,,

I am able to create external table with 4,6,7 columns as NULL I want the data in these columns as blank or spaces.

Thanks. Received on Wed Mar 29 2006 - 10:26:39 CST