Re: Article about Oracle10.2 and FC5 on ORACLE-BASE is misleading

From: Tim... <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2006 05:37:50 -0800

I'm sorry you wasted your time, but as I keep saying, it was a draft document ie. a work in progress.

I did not present it as a new article. It never appeared on my "Latest Articles" section on my front page or in an XML feed. You read it because google will index any old crap it ever gets its hands on.

If I had intended people to read it I would have started with, "this is what I tried but it didn't work", or something like that.

I can't speak for other sites, but if you see an article on my site that mentions the word draft anywhere in the title or first paragraph, don't bother following the instructions. It's a work in progress and you have been directed to it by accident!

Cheers

Tim... Received on Wed Mar 29 2006 - 07:37:50 CST