Re: Article about Oracle10.2 and FC5 on ORACLE-BASE is misleading

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:26:52 GMT

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 02:54:58 -0800, Tim... wrote:

> Perhaps you guys should think twice before yo start criticising other
> people. In my opinion, the way you've handled this issue is completely
> unreasonable.
>
> Get a life!

Tim, no hard feelings, but I was not the only one. I saw your response to a guy on OTN Linux forum. As for getting a life, it's a hard thing to do. First, I had to get my networking to work. Then sound and email. Then video driver (NVIDIA doesn't work without heavy patching and unreleased kernel). This weekend, it's all over again. I may get a life, after I get my RDBMS working.

--
http://www.mgogala.com