new to CBO - statistics / explain plan question

From: cbo <cbo_at_noname.nonet>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:48:34 +0200

hello,
(I'm new to Cost Based Optimizer)
i have a performance issue on one site and i plan to do the following to investigate the problem :

my question is :
if my test database contains NO data but only statistics, will the output of "explain plan" be the same as on my customer's server ?

Any help, or comments, greatly appreciated ;) Christian Received on Sun Mar 26 2006 - 14:48:34 CST