starting oracle service dbconsole error

From: tridh via DBMonster.com <u8914_at_uwe>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:51:41 GMT

i had a error starting oracle dbconsole, it was working fine before........ when i tried starting it from services it gave me following error

Windows could not start oracle dbconsole on Local computer. For more information, review the System Event Log. If this is a not-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service-specific error code 2.

when i tried using emctl start dbconsole, it reflect the error OC4J Configuration issue. D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\ db_1/oc4j/j2ee/OC4J_DBConsole_192.168.50.1_ddcfamp not found.

When i tried to find out what is the error, by using sc query OracleDBConsoleDDCFAMP in command it reflect Service_Name: OracleDBConsoleDDCFAMP

                   Type                                 :  WIN32_OWN_PROCESS
                   STATE                             : 1 STOPPED
                                                               (NOT_STOPPABLE,
NOT_PAUSABLE, I GNORES_SHUTDOWN)
         WIN32_EXIT_CODE               : 1066
         SERVICE _EXIT_CODE         : 2 (0X2)
         CHECK_POINT                       : 0  X 0
                WAIT_HINT                        : 0  X 0

I could not figure what is going on ? If anyone could provide me any hint for resolving such problem would be highly appreciable

thax
tri bikram