storing tnsnames in 10g OID

From: CS <chrisseon_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2006 07:25:20 -0800

Hi,
Can someone give me a few pointers or direct me to a URL where I can find the steps involved in storing tns entries in OID? I've looked at the OID 10gR2 admin guide but was unable to find any information in there. We are running 10g Application Server Release 2.

thanks. Received on Tue Mar 21 2006 - 09:25:20 CST