Can't connect to Express 10g 'homepage'

From: ANC <anc_at_not_to_beadams-blake.not_tobe.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:48:56 GMT

(I hope this is the right ng for this post... if not please advise).

I'm a developer who uses MySQL but thought I'd try the new Oracle Express.

The install went ok on Debian testing but when I try to get to: localhost:8080/apex in FireFox I get a 'connection refused' pop-up.

The lsnrctl command works ok.

I do have Apache2 running but that looks at port 80 so there should be no conflict. I can get to localhost:631 for cups without issue.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. If not, I'll just give up the ghost and go back to my old stand-by.

Thanks guys,

Al
Jaya123: Your office on the web!
http://www.jaya123.com Received on Mon Mar 20 2006 - 15:48:56 CST