Re: Amjad Daoud, OMLET Spammer Extraordinaire In Person

From: <xg_at_oraclexg.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2006 08:24:23 -0800

DA Morgan wrote:
> Omlet Eater wrote:
> > Hey OMLET guy, OracleXG, Amjad, Madasgar Schnootz, Lil, or whatever
> > else you're going by right now.
> >
> > I just wanted to give all these professionals you've bashed a chance to
> > know better who you are. Some of them you have committed severe
> > defamation of character against.
> >
> > This has all been checked and doublechecked against posts made by you
> > for the last three years, cross referencing locations where your bogus
> > companies have been registered or purchased, along with your domain
> > name registration information. You'll probably deny it, but that's
> > just your nature. If any REPUTABLE members of this group find an
> > erroneous note in here, let me know and I'll make sure to rectify the
> > growing file I have on Amjad.
> >
> > In fact, I'm guessing the only way this is not true is if you've stolen
> > someone else's identity, in which case I'll try to get you arrested for
> > identity theft.
> >
> > Without further ado...
> >
> > ONLINE ALIASES:
> >
> > Amjad Daoud
> > Madasgar Schnootz
> > Lil
> >
> > CURRENT WEB HOST:
> >
> > http://www.netfirms.com/
> >
> > REAL NAME: Amjad M. Daoud
> > BIRTH DATE: 07/28/1962
> >
> > PREVIOUS ADDRESSES (one or more may be current):
> >
> > Box 64276 Sunnyvale, CA 94088
> > 9801 Meadowglen Ln. Apt. 263, Houston, TX 77042
> > 2900 Forest Hollow Ln. #2427, Arlington, TX 76006
> > 100 Pasito Ter Apt. 101, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
> > 3406 Falling Leaf Ln., Spring, TX 77380
> >
> > CIVIL RECORD AGAINST:
> >
> > Name: AMJAD DAOUD
> > State: California
> > Plaintiff: EQUITY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
> > Filing Type: FORCIBLE ENTRY/DETAINER
> > Address: 100 PASITO TERRACE 101, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086
> >
> > Looks like your favorite homes are California and Texas. Just so you
> > know, in California Civil Code Section 43-53:
> >
> > 44. Defamation is effected by either of the following:
> > (a) Libel.
> > (b) Slander.
> >
> > 45. Libel is a false and unprivileged publication by writing,
> > printing, picture, effigy, or other fixed representation to the eye,
> > which exposes any person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or obloquy,
> > or which causes him to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency
> > to injure him in his occupation.
> >
> > In Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code:
> >
> > § 73.001. ELEMENTS OF LIBEL. A libel is a defamation
> > expressed in written or other graphic form that tends to blacken the
> > memory of the dead or that tends to injure a living person's
> > reputation and thereby expose the person to public hatred, contempt
> > or ridicule, or financial injury or to impeach any person's
> > honesty, integrity, virtue, or reputation or to publish the natural
> > defects of anyone and thereby expose the person to public hatred,
> > ridicule, or financial injury.
> >
> > Have a nice day!

> [...]

You are one anti-semitic ball-less and racist bastard. Probably this won't annoy you as much as spamming. But I am going to give it a shot anyway:

Few decades back, once upon a rainy day, son, I met your mother somewhere
in the suburbs of Hillsborough/Oregon in a hotel suite. She was a whore looking for
few bucks to buy some shit from some shit house nearby. I really hate breaking
it to your sick mind; but you really left me no choice!

Again, check with your

way, you turned out to be one ugly piece of shit; ha ha ha
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shit I recall now; it was opposite to Intel fab 1. I recall her red rose ass tatoo as well! Received on Thu Mar 16 2006 - 10:24:23 CST