Re: Understanding histograms

From: Ben <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: 15 Mar 2006 10:31:35 -0800

Well, I did go take a look after you mentioned it. The posting on that bug isn't real detailed, and it doesn't say anything about non unique columns not getting histograms when they are needed. The platform is a different platform too, but I don't know if that has a whole lot to do with it. Received on Wed Mar 15 2006 - 12:31:35 CST