Re: Oracle 10g Documentation.

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:03:03 GMT

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:15:52 -0800, Muthu wrote:

> You need to mention the 12 digit Oracle PartnerNetwork PIN in the
> registration process.
> I am not working for any company right now , Hence I can not get the
> PIN.
> are there any other ways for getting the documentation.

You are getting two things confused ...

OTN contains the library. Anyone can register for OTN simply by providing their EMail address

Partner Network contains additional information for partners who have paid their partner subscription fees.

You do NOT need Partner Network access to get to the documentation. You DO need to read the registration screen carefully.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com