Re: rman

From: toto <parag9i_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2006 00:42:36 -0800

Hi Frank,

Sorry for my late reply. When I tried with "autobackup off" backup does not show be last backup portion of controlfile. For e.g. backup does not show me
Starting Control File and SPFILE Autobackup at 14-MAR-06 piece handle=D:\DBBACKUPS\CTRLBKPC-3094695375-20060314-00 comment=NONE Finished Control File and SPFILE Autobackup at 14-MAR-06

Kindly guide me why include controlfile does not include controlfile unless I mention configure controlfile autobackup on.

thanks & regards
pjp

parag9i @ indiatimes.com Received on Tue Mar 14 2006 - 02:42:36 CST