Oracle RDBMS version 11 status?

From: Walt <walt_askier_at_SHOESyahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:06:09 -0500

In the context of a discussion of when to upgrade to 10g, one of our network administrators asked when Oracle 11 was coming out and if it would make sense to wait and skip a version.

After on hour on google, metalink and Oracle's site, I haven't been able to come up with a decent answer to the first quesiton (although I did find a bunch of job offers for pepole with 3 years of experience with Oracle 11 <snicker>)

So I thought I'd ask here. Anybody know the status?

BTW, the answer to the admin's second question is probably 'no'. And we're on W2k3 Oracle 9.2 if that matters.

//Walt Received on Fri Mar 10 2006 - 11:06:09 CST