Re: lsnrctl security

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:49:28 -0800

admin_at_loial.co.uk wrote:
> I have various listeners on various databases
>
> lsnrctl status shows SECURITY OFF for some and SECURITY ON for others
>
> How is this set?

Rather than just taking the one second cure to this one problem and learning nothing about the listener. My recommendation is that you go follow this link:

http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/search?remark=quick_search&word=listener+security&tab_id=&format=ranked

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org