Problem connecting to Apache and iSqlPlus

From: zari <zari.l_at_cox.net>
Date: 5 Mar 2006 07:24:49 -0800

I am using Apache HTTP server v. 1.3.22 (as packaged with Oracle9i). I

would like to be able to use iSqlPlus from locations other than my own machine. I am using a solitary machine in my home, running XP Home w/ SP2
and am using the Windows Firewall. I can access iSqlPlus, htdocs, and everything else when I am on my own machine, but get no response from any
other location. The firewall log (pfirewall) does show my attempts to connect, and does open a connection (OPEN INBOUND) when I use the prescribed
address (http://my_ip_address:8228/isqlplus), but the application never

responds. On the other hand, neither access_log nor error_log show any indication of an attempted connection. Like I said, when I try to use it from my own machine, everything
works perfectly.

Please help, I'm out of ideas. Received on Sun Mar 05 2006 - 09:24:49 CST