Re: Activate SQL logging

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:00:07 -0700

<fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> wrote in message

> Interesting that you blame others for your actions.
> <snip>
> David Fitzjarrell

I am doing the exact same thing that Mark Townsend and Daniel Morgan have done for long time on the DB2 newsgroup, and many people are sick of it.

I don't "blame" anyone for my actions. I clearly said that I was doing it in hopes that would stop their senseless attacks on the DB2 forum.

Despite your pontificating, I don't think you have read all of Mark Townsend's and Daniel Morgan's posts on the DB2 newsgroup. But if you actually have, then you have a serious reading comprehension problem. Received on Mon Feb 14 2005 - 01:00:07 CST