Re: Activate SQL logging

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 13 Feb 2005 23:19:18 -0800

Mark A wrote:
> <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> wrote in message
> >

> > Interesting that you blame others for your actions.
> > <snip>
> > David Fitzjarrell
> >
> I am doing the exact same thing that Mark Townsend and Daniel Morgan
have
> done for long time on the DB2 newsgroup, and many people are sick of
it.

Again, such childish behaviour only bolsters the low opinion you've garnered for yourself in this newsgroup. Such tactics are well beyond those of a thinking, reasoning adult.

> I don't "blame" anyone for my actions. I clearly said that I was
doing it in
> hopes that would stop their senseless attacks on the DB2 forum.

You most certainly did blame, if indirectly, someone else for your quoting 'style', which directly impacts the credibility and the sensibility of your posts:

If there are senseless attacks being made you are certainly not innocent in that regard as your senseless contributions have provided no value to anyone. I hope you're satisfied with your poor performance and snide demeanor. Of course, hiding behind a non-existent email address (nobody_at_nowhere.com) and failing to 'sign' your posts makes it very easy for you to attack others and fear no retribution. It also speaks volumes of the cowardice of such attacks.

> Despite your pontificating, I don't think you have read all of Mark
> Townsend's and Daniel Morgan's posts on the DB2 newsgroup. But if you
> actually have, then you have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Apparently it is you with the 'serious reading comprehension problem', as I never stated I read ANY of Daniel Morgan's posts in the DB2 newsgroup; please selectively snip and post the text from any of my posts in this thread where such an admission has been made.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Feb 14 2005 - 01:19:18 CST