Re: Question: Installing 10g over TTY display on Sparc server

From: Deco <guaranada_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: 9 Feb 2005 11:23:20 -0800

Hi,

Assuming that you will be networking the E220, that you'll have a Windows or Linux machine in the same LAN or with a crossover ethernet cable, and that the Win/Linux machine will have a graphics board and a monitor, on Windows Putty and cygwin with XFree (if you have a Linux + XFree box its much easier :-) :

Hope it helps