Re: Memory Issue

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 20:02:47 +0530

The issue happened a bit before so no details in v$ views. But I have captured the ASH(gv$active_session_history) dump of that sql. And it's coming around ~1.2MB , i tried sending it twice but somehow i think it's not going through because of the attachment or something i am not sure. Is there any other way to pass it on?

And the big threat is this query can submit to the database at any time which we are not sure of , and we are not able to get the exact culprit (i.e. probably the exact top_level_sql_id which submit this recursive query), so is there any other way to put a track on this so that we would be alerted before hand.

I do see a job as below was showing up in the OEM top activity section during that time, not sure if the recursive sql can be part of this parent?

DECLARE   job BINARY_INTEGER := :job;

  next_date TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE := :mydate;

  broken BOOLEAN := FALSE;

  job_name VARCHAR2 (30) := :job_name;

  job_subname VARCHAR2 (30) := :job_subname;

  job_owner VARCHAR2 (30) := :job_owner;

  job_start TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE := :job_start;

  job_scheduled_start TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE := :job_scheduled_start;

  window_start TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE := :window_start;

  window_end TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE := :window_end;

  chain_id VARCHAR2 (14) := :chainid;

  credential_owner VARCHAR2 (30) := :credown;

  credential_name VARCHAR2 (30) := :crednam;

  destination_owner VARCHAR2 (30) := :destown;

  destination_name VARCHAR2 (30) := :destnam;

  job_dest_id VARCHAR2 (14) := :jdestid;

  log_id NUMBER := :log_id;

BEGIN   BEGIN    DBMS_AUDIT_MGMT.CLEAN_AUDIT_TRAIL (15, TRUE);   END;   :mydate := next_date;

  IF broken

  THEN    :b := 1;

  ELSE    :b := 0;