Re: Cloud Control Issue

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:52:56 -0400

I have had a similar problem with a client. I was able to log in using sqlplus but unable to log in using dgmgrl. The problem was the password file format. Client has specified 12c format, which doesn't enforce the security rules and that was fine for SQL*Plus but not fine for dgmgrl. Your description leads me to the conclusion that this is the same problem. However, the database that I was working with was 19.7, not 19.8. I am unable to reproduce this with 19.8.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant