Re: Which Oracle Cloud Control version is production ready the most.

From: Upendra nerilla <nupendra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 14:52:33 +0000

I have a similar question.. we are currently running OEM 13.2. We are working on setting up Exadata X8M and ZFS.. We have been contemplating if we should upgrade our OEM to 13.4? Are there any critical issues in 13.4 that you suggest us to wait for sometime or upgrade to 13.4? I am ready to start this effort in the next week or two..

Thanks
-Upendra

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> on behalf of Courtney Llamas <COURTNEY.LLAMAS_at_ORACLE.COM> Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 9:15 AM
To: grzegorzof_at_interia.pl <grzegorzof_at_interia.pl> Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: Re: Which Oracle Cloud Control version is production ready the most.
  • I work for Oracle **

I would definitely go w/ the latest. It’s much easier to start fresh w/ the newest version then to upgrade it later.