Re: Executing Oracle Scheduler Job from SQL Server .

From: Zahir Mohideen <zahir.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:23:50 -0400

Hi Andrew / Tim -

Thank you for your responses.

I was able to connect to the oracle server with no issues. And I was able to setup Linked Server ( from MS SQL 2016 to Oracle 12cR2 ) with the standard oracle user .
Tested the linked server connection successfully .

I was able to run the oracle scheduler job with no issue by using Windows Login ID.
But , only with SQL Server Login ID , I am running into issues.

Thanks for your help

Zahir Mohideen