Re: Question on RMAN restore from tape

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:00:24 +0100 (CET)

Typo correction

"Channel 4 reads from LTO tape 2: Backupset 4 <<<< blocked because channel 2 already uses LTO tape 1" ... should be ...
"Channel 4 reads from LTO tape 2: Backupset 4 <<<< blocked because channel 2 already uses LTO tape 2" of course :-)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK