Migrating from OID to OUD

From: Kemnitz, LeRoy <leroy.kemnitz_at_uwss.wisconsin.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 15:10:29 +0000

Hey -

I am migrating from OID 11.1 to replicated OUD 11.2. Both servers are running Linux 7.*

I am working on exporting/importing my users from OID to OUD. I can create the LDIF from OID and import it to OUD, after some adjustments of the LDIF. I remove the authpassword and the orclpassword attributes. I then import successfully but the passwords are different in OUD than they were in OID.

Has anyone done this process before? How? I tried removing the {SSHA} from the password attribute. I also set the 'allow-preencoded-passwords' vlaue in my OUD. Same result.

I am waiting on Support to let me know if it is possible.

LeRoy