Unified audit in ASM?

From: Tiwari, Yogesh <"Tiwari,>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 11:17:54 +0000

List,

I see audit related command sub-lets in ASMCMD in 18.5 and 19.3. However, there is no documentation around it in both versions. Has anyone used this?

        audcleanaudittrail, audclearproperty, audcleartimestamp
        audcreatejob, auddropjob, audloaduniauditfiles, audsetdebug
        audsetjobinterval, audsetjobstatus, audsetproperty, audsettimestamp
        audsettraillocation, audshowtimestamp, lsaudcleanevents
        lsaudcleanupjobs, lsaudconfigparams

As of now, we depend upon scripts to cleanup and manage audit files. If someone has implemented these in Prod. I ll be happy to hear from you on this.

Thanks,
Yogi
Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material or attorney work product. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity. All e-mails may be monitored or recorded.