Re: OMCS => public cloud

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 11:47:59 -0500

List,

Just curious if anyone has any insight on this...

Do any of the Oracle Managed Cloud Services provide access to managed databases, hopefully within Oracle Public Cloud, using mechanisms such as DataGuard standbys, Golden Gate Replication, or even disk copies of RMAN backupsets?

Thanks for any or all experiences.

-Tim