Community announcement: NoCOUG Journal

From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 21:05:15 +0000

The impressionistic picture on the NoCOUG Journal cover is a metaphor for the impressionistic moment when we encounter an interesting new technology or paradigm. This is the 130th issue of the NoCOUG Journal. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/NoCOUG/status/1123690257403260928 [https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5gRaZPW4AcXbVg.jpg:large]<https://twitter.com/NoCOUG/status/1123690257403260928>

NoCOUG on Twitter<https://twitter.com/NoCOUG/status/1123690257403260928> “The impressionistic picture on the NoCOUG Journal cover is a metaphor for the impressionistic moment when we encounter an interesting new technology or paradigm. This is the 130th issue of the NoCOUG Journal. Enjoy! https://t.co/j8FGoImjUC” twitter.com