Re: OEM in AWS

From: Dave Herring <gdherri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:07:29 -0500

I'll have to get back to both of you about installing, configuring, etc. OEM within AWS for AWS-based targets. I know I looked into it but for some reason felt it wasn't worth the effort.

We have a number of RDS targets and I wanted those targets to be monitored as close as possible to that of all our other targets so instead I used the option for AWS to install a management agent and was able to discover those targets back in our inhouse OEMs. The main thing is being careful with OEM Jobs as any that require the OS-level will fail.

Dave

--
Dave