Re: From ORACLE-L to DATABASE-L?

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:05:34 -0600

I also feel that MSSQL folks aren't going to come here to ask questions. They have enough forums and as was already mentioned, they use #sqlhelp hashtag for initial assistance. We are very much people of habit and although I would see a benefit to add more PostgreSQL to Oracle-l, I just don't see MSSQL being implemented here successfully.

Sorry, honey!
Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

*Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman*