SJC transformation

From: Noveljic Nenad <nenad.noveljic_at_vontobel.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:28:46 +0000

I'd be grateful if you could share your experience with SJC, especially if you're aware of any major pitfalls.

I'm thinking about turning it on the database level after getting some very good results in test. The reason I'm a bit cautious about it is that the transformation is switched off by default (i.e. if OFE is set to default as well), so presumably most of Oracle customers are not using it on the large scale.

Thanks,

Nenad

http://nenadnoveljic.com/blog/

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie dieses E-Mail drucken.

<head>
</head>