Oracle Exadata - Clone for test/uat

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 08:43:58 +1100

Hi All,

in about 6 months we will be moving from regular Oracle 11 to Exadata and oracle 12.

Currently we simply use rman to clone prod to test/uat and while this works relatively fine I am interested what options become available in oracle 12 and Exadata to make cloning faster.
Any third party tools that can do something that Oracle/Exadata can not?

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Dec 12 2017 - 22:43:58 CET

Original text of this message