Re: Another licensing Q

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 04:08:08 +0700

This is actually documented by Oracle, here:

http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/pricing/partitioning-070609.pdf

In a nutshell, disabling something in a BIOS is not an approved method of reducing the number of cores. You need to use one of the listed methods and you'll be fine.

Stefan

--
//
zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!