Re: Developers wanting individual Unit Test (no data) databases - suggestions?

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:34:19 -0600

I bet they're also going to want to rewind the database back to a point where they've started each destructive test, and then retest too?

And I bet they're also going to want to be able to complete that rewind themselves, without having to bother a DBA to do it, correct?

And I bet they might even want to share their copies with each other, without having to bother a DBA, either?

And maybe even do complete functional testing with a full set of data automatically obfuscated so that everything confidential is masked?

Sure would be neat if there was a way to do all that... :)