Re: Oracle RMAN destination with variable restrains “not backed up” clause

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 18:45:30 +0100 (CET)

Thanks a lot, obviously this must be the case.

Is anybody interested in filing a documentation bug, just to make the newly announced 11.2 extended support waiver more expensive? ;)

--
Martin Klier | Performing Databases GmbH
Managing Partner | Senior DB Consultant

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com | http://www.performing-databases.com