flash storage DBA whitepaper ready

From: Mary Firme <mary_at_bigsolutionsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 11:24:05 -0600

Hi Oracle DBAs,

I wanted to thank you for letting me lurk on your list - a number of you asked for access to the research piece on flash storage and DBAs we were working on, it’s now available.

You can download it at this link: http://www.purestorage.com/resources/type-a/enterprise-dbas-on-flash-real-stories.html <http://www.purestorage.com/resources/type-a/enterprise-dbas-on-flash-real-stories.html>

I would appreciate your feedback (email below) and would love to hear of any further questions or issues you would like to see addressed in future content.

Best,

Mary

Mary Firme
Big Solutions Group